The indoor pool is open for online pre-registration lap lane time slots. Locker rooms are open only for those with lap lane reservations.
- Online pre-registration is per 60 minute time slot. One pool user per lane.
- Please enter the pool at stairs or end of lane.
- Locker rooms will be available.
- Pool equipment will not be available like noodles and kick boards.
- Members and staff are to wear a face covering in the facility at all times except while swimming.
Enhanced Cleaning Protocol
- Locker Room will be cleaned and disinfected after every time slot.
- Pool area touch points will be wiped down with disinfectant every time slot.
- Weekdays will have a mid-afternoon deep cleaning period for thorough disinfecting and air exchanges.
Book a Time
- Visit the Registration page to choose a time slot.
- Reservations close one hour prior to time slot.
- Reservations are for pool lap lane use only.
- No refunds of cancellations will be permitted.
- When registering for time slots, your user name is the email at which you receive Courts Plus emails (typically the email of the primary member on your household account). If you do not remember your password, click “forgot password” to create a new one. All Courts Plus members with an email have an online account.
When You Arrive
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your time slot.
- Follow the signage and check-in at the front desk.
- All members will need to vacate the pool area and locker room at the end of their time slot so staff can clean before the next group enters.
- Childcare is not available.
- Please refrain from coming to the facility if you are experiencing the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell (this is taken from the DCEO guidelines).
- Bring your own water bottle. Water fountains will be available via water bottle filler only.
With five lanes, and a temperature between 81-83 degrees, our 75 ft. lap pool makes swimming and aquatic exercise a definite must.
The pool area will close 30 minutes before the facility closes. See Pool Rules for more information.