Make Your Move
Courts Plus is offering indoor group exercise to members and outdoor group exercise programs to members and non-members. Classes are FREE to members.
Registration is required for all classes at this time. When registering for classes, your user name is the email at which you receive Courts Plus emails. If you do not remember your password, click “forgot password” to create a new one. All Courts Plus members have an online account. Class status will be 'Available' on our registration site if open for registration. An 'Unavailable' status indicates the class is not open for registration yet. Non-members, your user name is the email you use for your Elmhurst Park District account.
Indoor Group Exercise
Free to members. Class size is limited. Registration is required. Register for class anywhere between 1-4 days before, but no less than 24 hours prior. Members only.
WHEN YOU COME TO CLASS
- No walk in’s. No exceptions
- Do not arrive earlier than 10 minute prior to class
- Please call to cancel if you cannot attend class to allow someone from the waiting list to join
- Late arrivals will forfeit their spot to those on the waiting list.
- Childcare is not available
- Bring water – no water fountains available
- Locker Rooms are not available
- Mask is required until you are in your space and class has begun, then you may remove your mask though we encourage the use of a mask at all times.
- Bring a mat – mats will not be provided
- No sharing of equipment
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick, including any of the following symptoms: fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
Outdoor Group Exercise
Free to members. Class size is limited. Registration is required. Register for class anywhere between 1-4 days before, but no less than 24 hours prior. $13/class non-member. Refunds will be issued only if a class is cancelled by Courts Plus. In case of inclement weather, please check the Rainout Line via the Rainout Line app or at the Rainout Line website.
WHEN YOU COME TO CLASS
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes beforehand.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available.
- Please bring a mat and water (mat not needed for Zumba). No sharing of equipment.
- Participants must maintain 10-feet distance during exercise. Exercise spaces will be clearly marked.
- Participants should wear face covering when not exercising and not able to maintain at least 6-feet distance.
- Groups must maintain 30-feet between groups.
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
Courts Plus offers over 75 classes per week that are FREE for Courts Plus members. Choose from a variety of classes including Zumba, Les Mills BodyPump™, BodyCombat™ and more. Classes are scheduled in three state-of-the-art studios and offered seven days a week. Schedules are available at the service desk, electronic format or via the Courts Plus App.
Group exercise classes feature instructors who are certified by the American Council of Exercise and/or by the Aerobic and Fitness Association of America or an applicable Specialty Certification. Instructors follow the guidelines for safe and effective exercise while teaching fun, motivating classes. Our group exercise staff is committed to providing you with the best group exercise program in the area as well as the latest trends of group exercise.
Several classes, including Cycle, Insanity, TRX Circuit and Interval Training are compatible with the Myzone heart rate based monitor and include display screens in class which provide real time information on calories burned and effort. Learn more about Myzone.
Get a group together and we'll personalize a fitness or group exercise class at the perfect time that fits your schedule! Call (630) 993-8184 for more information.