Make Your Move
Courts Plus is offering Virtual Group Exercise, Indoor Group Exercise and Outdoor Group Exercise. Classes are FREE to members.
No reservations for indoor group-ex needed except for cycle classes (reservations continue for outdoor and virtual classes). When registering for classes, your user name is the email at which you receive Courts Plus emails. If you do not remember your password, click “forgot password” to create a new one. All Courts Plus members have an online account. Class status will be 'Available' on our registration site if open for registration. An 'Unavailable' status indicates the class is not open for registration yet. Classes are currently for members only.
- In Person & Virtual Schedule - June-August 2021
- Outdoor Schedule - June-August 2021
Indoor Group Exercise Details
Free to members. Class size is limited. Registration is required for cycle classes only. Register for class anywhere between 1-4 days before, but no less than 24 hours prior. Members only.
Virtual Group Exercise Details
Join our Group-Ex team for your favorite Group Exercise online! Registration for Zoom Group-Ex is now open to members.
Registration will be available 2 hours-4 days prior to class. A Zoom link will be sent an hour before class via email. Only those registered will be permitted into the class. Sign in five minutes before class - signing in late may result in not being admitted into the class. Make sure your screen shows your actual name (ie. Not iPad or iPhone or phone number).
Courts Plus also has recorded workout videos available 24/7 on our YouTube channel.
Outdoor Group Exercise Details
Free to members. Registration is required. Register for class anywhere between 1-4 days before, but no less than 24 hours prior. $13/class non-member. Refunds will be issued only if a class is cancelled by Courts Plus. In case of inclement weather, please check the Rainout Line via the Rainout Line app or at the Rainout Line website.
WHEN YOU COME TO CLASS
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes beforehand..
- Please bring a mat and water (mat not needed for Zumba). No sharing of equipment.
- Masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Masks are required for people who cannot social distance and are not fully vaccinated.
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
- In the event of inclement weather, outdoor classes will be cancelled and a virtual option will be offered instead when possible