Make Your Move
Due to Tier 3 Resurgence Mitigation, Courts Plus is only offering Outdoor Group Exercise beginning Friday, November 20 at 12:01am. Classes are FREE to members.
Registration is required for all classes at this time. When registering for classes, your user name is the email at which you receive Courts Plus emails. If you do not remember your password, click “forgot password” to create a new one. All Courts Plus members have an online account. Class status will be 'Available' on our registration site if open for registration. An 'Unavailable' status indicates the class is not open for registration yet. Non-members, your user name is the email you use for your Elmhurst Park District account.
Outdoor Group Exercise
Free to members. Class size is limited. Registration is required. Register for class anywhere between 1-4 days before, but no less than 24 hours prior. $13/class non-member. Refunds will be issued only if a class is cancelled by Courts Plus. In case of inclement weather, please check the Rainout Line via the Rainout Line app or at the Rainout Line website.
WHEN YOU COME TO CLASS
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes beforehand.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available.
- Please bring a mat and water (mat not needed for Zumba). No sharing of equipment.
- Participants must maintain 10-feet distance during exercise. Exercise spaces will be clearly marked.
- Participants should wear masks at all times.
- Groups must maintain 30-feet between groups.
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea