Make Your Move
Courts Plus is offering Virtual Group Exercise and Indoor Group Exercise. Outdoor Group Exercise returns the week of May 1. Classes are FREE to members.
Registration is required for all classes at this time. When registering for classes, your user name is the email at which you receive Courts Plus emails. If you do not remember your password, click “forgot password” to create a new one. All Courts Plus members have an online account. Class status will be 'Available' on our registration site if open for registration. An 'Unavailable' status indicates the class is not open for registration yet. Classes are currently for members only.
Indoor Group Exercise Details
Free to members. Class size is limited. Registration is required. Register for class anywhere between 1-4 days before, but no less than 24 hours prior. Members only.
WHEN YOU COME TO CLASS
- No walk-ins. No exceptions
- Do not arrive earlier than 10 minutes prior to class
- Please call to cancel if you cannot attend class to allow someone from the waiting list to join
- Late arrivals will forfeit their spot to those on the waiting list
- Childcare is not available
- Bring water - no water fountains available
- Locker Rooms are not available
- Mask is required at all times, including during workout
- Bring a mat - mats will not be provided
- No sharing of equipment
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick, including any of the following symptoms: fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
Virtual Group Exercise Details
Join our Group-Ex team for your favorite Group Exercise online! Registration for Zoom Group-Ex is now open to members.
Registration will be available 2 hours-4 days prior to class. A Zoom link will be sent an hour before class via email. Only those registered will be permitted into the class. Sign in five minutes before class - signing in late may result in not being admitted into the class. Make sure your screen shows your actual name (ie. Not iPad or iPhone or phone number).
Courts Plus also has recorded workout videos available 24/7 on our YouTube channel.
Outdoor Group Exercise Details
Outdoor Group Exercise returns the week of May 1.
Free to members. Class size is limited. Registration is required. Register for class anywhere between 1-4 days before, but no less than 24 hours prior. $13/class non-member. Refunds will be issued only if a class is cancelled by Courts Plus. In case of inclement weather, please check the Rainout Line via the Rainout Line app or at the Rainout Line website.
WHEN YOU COME TO CLASS
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes beforehand..
- Please bring a mat and water (mat not needed for Zumba). No sharing of equipment.
- Masks required outdoors when 6 feet distance cannot be maintained
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
- In the event of inclement weather, outdoor classes will be cancelled and a virtual option will be offered instead when possible