The Court Is Yours
Permanent Court Time 2023-2024
Courts Plus will offer Permanent Court Time (PCT) and Self-formed League (SFL) contract holders the option to renew their current contracts. On May 3, emails or letters will be sent to PCT contract holders requesting a response about renewal of PCT for Fall/Winter 2023-24. Fall PCT dates are September 4, 2023 through January 7, 2024.
The due date for confirmation of PCT renewal is no later than June 2, 2023. There will be a non-refundable PCT Reservation Fee of $100, due June 2, 2023 to guarantee your renewal date and time for the Fall/Winter 2023-24 season, payable at the service desk. For those that confirm PCT renewal, contracts will be generated and sent June 15, 2023 with payment for the full eighteen week season due July 15, 2023. PCT credits will be applied for Spring PCT sold and included in the amount due for PCT, if not used prior to payment of PCT. PCT that is not renewed will become available for Courts Plus programming or sale on June 5, 2023 and refunds for PCT sold will be issued in the weeks following.
If you don’t plan on renewing your PCT or would like to discuss changes to your contract, please contact Christa Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org before the June 2 deadline.
- May 3, 2023 - Email/letter sent to PCT contract holders renewing current Spring PCT.
- June 2, 2023 - Due date for renewal response to email@example.com & payment of a non-refundable $100 PCT Reservation Fee, payable at the service desk.
- June 5, 2023 - PCT not renewed becomes available for CP programming or sale.
- June 15, 2023 - Renewed PCT contracts generated and sent to contract holders.
- July 15, 2023 - Full eighteen-week season PCT payment due (Spring PCT credits calculated and included if not used prior to payment).
- September 4, 2023 - January 7, 2024 - Fall/Winter 2023/24 PCT dates.
For questions, please contact Christa Wood, Racquet Sports Supervisor. We look forward to welcoming you back for Fall 2023 tennis at Courts Plus!