The Court Is Yours
Courts Plus will not be holding an in-person 2022 Permanent Court Time (PCT) Lottery. Instead, we plan to offer most PCT and Self-formed League (SFL) contract holders the option to renew their current contract time.
We will be making some changes to PCT and SFL availability.
- Weekend PCT is not available.
- SFL’s are only available in blocks of 2 courts during non-prime time hours.
While most PCT and SFL contract holders will be able to renew their current PCT as-is, some reservation times may need to be adjusted due to the above changes. If the changes impact your current reservation dates and times, the Tennis Supervisor will work with the contract holder to adjust your reservation date and time.
On May 6, emails or letters will be sent to PCT contract holders requesting a response about renewal of PCT for Fall/Winter 2022-23. Fall PCT dates are September 5, 2022 through January 8, 2023.
The due date for confirmation of PCT renewal is no later than June 3, 2022. There will be a non-refundable PCT Reservation Fee of $100, due June 3, 2022 to guarantee your renewal date and time for the Fall/Winter 2022-23 season, payable at the service desk. For those that confirm PCT renewal, contracts will be generated and sent June 15, 2022 with payment for the full eighteen week season due July 15, 2022. PCT credits will be applied for Spring PCT sold and included in the amount due for PCT, if not used prior to payment of PCT.
PCT that is not renewed will become available for Courts Plus programming or sale on June 6, 2022 and refunds for PCT sold will be issued in the weeks following.
- May 6, 2022 - Email/letter sent to PCT contract holders renewing current Spring PCT.
- May 9, 2022 - Contact PCT contract holders impacted by the changes about adjusting current Spring PCT.
- June 3, 2022 - Due date for renewal response to email@example.com & payment of a non-refundable $100 PCT Reservation Fee, payable at the service desk.
- June 6, 2022 - PCT not renewed becomes available for CP programming or sale.
- June 15, 2022 - Renewed PCT contracts generated and sent to contract holders.
- July 15, 2022 - Full eighteen week season PCT payment due (Spring PCT credits calculated and included if not used prior to payment).
- September 5, 2022 - January 8, 2023 - Fall/Winter 2022/23 PCT dates.
For questions, please contact Christa Wood, Racquet Sports Supervisor. We look forward to welcoming you back for Fall 2022 tennis at Courts Plus!