- Locker rooms are open to members
- Each member will receive their own towel and sanitizer spray bottle
- Numerous hand sanitizing stations will be available
- Public restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis
- In addition to regular disinfection and cleaning, members are to continue wiping down fitness equipment after every workout.
- No capacity limits
- Additional cardio equipment, including rowing machines, Air Bikes and exercise accessories, have returned to the Fitness Floor
Group-Ex and Pool Deck
- No indoor group exercise capacity limits or reservations needed except for cycle classes (reservations continue for virtual classes)
- The pool area, including the steam room, whirlpool and sauna are open.
- Child care is available at an additional fee. Registration is recommended, but drop-ins will be allowed, based on availability. Learn more here.
Suspended Operation Areas
Climbing wall, Fit 4 Life Gym, app reward redemption and the fitness usage incentive program remain suspended.
- Please refrain from coming to the facility if you are experiencing the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell.
Memberships were reinstated September 1, 2020 and we are excited to announce that membership rates for those age 23 and up have been reduced by as much as 25%.
View our Membership Options for more details.