- Locker rooms are open to members
- Fully-vaccinated people participating in select programs or visiting some facilities may do so without wearing a mask and without socially distancing from others who are fully-vaccinated. People who are not fully-vaccinated should continue to wear masks and socially distance; exceptions continue for those with qualified medical conditions and those under 2 years of age. Unvaccinated individuals participating in programming can remain unmasked as long as social distancing can be maintained. All programs involving kids 12 and under will require masks.
- Each member will receive their own towel and sanitizer spray bottle
- Numerous hand sanitizing stations will be available
- Public restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis
- In addition to regular disinfection and cleaning, members are to continue wiping down fitness equipment after every workout.
- No capacity limits
- Additional cardio equipment, including rowing machines, Air Bikes and exercise accessories, have returned to the Fitness Floor
Group-Ex and Pool Deck
- No indoor group exercise capacity limits or reservations needed except for cycle classes (reservations continue for outdoor and virtual classes)
- No pool reservations required, aquatic classes have resumed
- Sauna and steam rooms are open. Whirlpool is closed due to a significant repair process currently underway
Suspended Operation Areas
Child care, climbing wall, Fit 4 Life Gym, personal training, app reward redemption and the fitness usage incentive program remain suspended.
- Please refrain from coming to the facility if you are experiencing the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell.
Memberships were reinstated September 1 and we are excited to announce that membership rates for those age 23 and up have been reduced by as much as 25%.
Rates will be as follows: $45 for an adult and $30 for an additional adult on your account; $35 for a senior and $24 for an additional senior on your account; $35 for individual young adults ages 18-22 and $24 for additional young adult on your account; and $16 for an individual youth 17 and under and $15 for an additional youth on your account.