We are all in this together! Thank you for your cooperation following safety guidelines and patience as we move towards reopening Courts Plus as safely as possible. We could not do this without your help!
- Equipment will be socially distanced on the fitness floor at minimum of 6 feet
- Members and staff are required to wear masks at all times, including while working out
- Each member will receive their own towel and sanitizer spray bottle
- Numerous hand sanitizing stations will be available
- Public restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected every hour
- Fitness equipment will be wiped down with disinfectant after every workout
- Weekdays will have a mid-afternoon deep cleaning period for thorough disinfecting and air exchanges
Fitness Floor - Reservation Required
- Reservations required during Tier 3 Mitigations. Registration is available 7 days prior and ends 1 hour prior. - Click here to reserve a spot.
- Monday-Friday: 5:45am-1pm and 3-9pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 8am-2pm
- Under Tier 3 Mitigations, Courts Plus will be limited to 25% of capacity reducing the Fitness Floor maximum to 22.
- Come dressed in your workout attire. Locker rooms will be open only to those with lap lane reservations.
- Indoor tennis is open for one-on-one private lessons with Courts Plus Tennis Staff.
- A player may also reserve a ball machine.
- Racquet stringing is available with a 3-5 day turn around
- Contact the Service Desk at (630) 833-5064 for reservations
Group-Ex and Pool Reservations
- Outdoor Group Exercise only during Tier 3 Mitigations. No additional fee. Reservations are required.
- Lap Pool is open for reservation only. No additional fee.
- Locker rooms are open for those with lap lane reservations.
Suspended Operation Areas
Due to Phase 4 and Tier 3 restrictions, indoor group exercise, child care, sauna, whirlpool, steam room, aquatic classes, climbing wall, Fit 4 Life Gym, personal training, massage therapy, app reward redemption, member guest passes and daily use fee remain suspended.
- Please refrain from coming to the facility if you are experiencing the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell (this is taken from the DCEO guidelines).
- Water fountains will be available via water bottle filler only.
Memberships were reinstated September 1 and we are excited to announce that membership rates for those age 23 and up have been reduced by as much as 25% for the remainder of the year. If you are not ready to come back we created a special Leave of Absence to give members more flexibility. Request in person or by emailing email@example.com.
Rates will be as follows: $45 for an adult and $30 for an additional adult on your account; $35 for a senior and $24 for an additional senior on your account; $35 for individual young adults ages 18-22 and $24 for additional young adult on your account; and $16 for an individual youth 17 and under and $15 for an additional youth on your account.