The Court Is Yours
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and recommendations from public health officials to limit public gatherings and social distance, Courts Plus will not hold a 2021 Permanent Court Time (PCT) Lottery.
Instead, Courts Plus plans to offer current PCT contract holders the option to renew current PCT. Emails or letters will be sent to PCT contract holders requesting a response about renewal of PCT for Fall/Winter 2021-22. Fall PCT dates are September 6, 2021 through January 9, 2022.
The due date for confirmation of PCT renewal is no later than May 19, 2021. There will be a non-refundable PCT Reservation Fee of $100, due May 19, 2021 to guarantee your renewal date and time for the Fall/Winter 2021-22 season, payable at the service desk. For those that confirm PCT renewal, contracts will be generated and sent early-mid June 2021 with payment for the full eighteen week season due July 15, 2021. PCT credits will be applied for January Tier 4 mitigation restrictions and PCT sold and included in the amount due for PCT, if not used prior to payment of PCT.
PCT that is not renewed will become available for Courts Plus programming or sale on May 20, 2021 and refunds for January Tier 4 mitigation restrictions and PCT sold will be issued in the weeks following.
- May 19, 2021 – Due date for renewal response to Christa Wood & payment of a non-refundable $100 PCT Reservation Fee, payable at the service desk.
- May 20, 2021 - PCT not renewed becomes available for CP programming or sale.
- June 1-15, 2021 - Renewed PCT contracts generated and sent to contract holders.
- July 15, 2021 – Full eighteen week season PCT payment due (PCT credits calculated and included if not used prior to payment).
- September 6, 2021 - January 9, 2022 – Fall/Winter 2021/22 PCT dates.
For questions, please contact Christa Wood, Tennis Supervisor. We look forward to welcoming you back for Fall tennis at Courts Plus!