Welcome back to Group-Ex!
Courts Plus is excited to welcome you back with outdoor group exercise classes!
Class space is limited. Registration will be required.
Classes are open to members and non-members! Registration for a class will open up at Midnight 4 days before the class is scheduled for members. Non-members will be able to register 3 days before the class is scheduled. Participants will be spaced 10 feet apart from one another and should wear a face covering when not exercising.
As a reminder, membership dues will still not be charged during Phase 3 while our indoor facility remains closed. Also, members who have paid in full for their membership will have their membership extended for the length of the closure (for example, if we are closed for 12 weeks, you will have a 12 week extension on your membership).
Registration Now Open
$10 members/$13 non-members
- Members: Registration for a class will open up at Midnight 4 days before class is scheduled.
- Non-Members: Registration for a class will open up at Midnight 3 days before class is scheduled.
Refunds will be issued only if a class is cancelled by Courts Plus. No childcare will be available, so please make other arrangements.
When registering for classes, your user name is the email at which you receive Courts Plus emails. If you do not remember your password, click “forgot password” to create a new one. All Courts Plus members have an online account. Class status will be 'Available' on our registration site if open for registration. An 'Unavailable' status indicates the class is not open for registration yet. Non-members, your user name is the email you use for your Elmhurst Park District account.
If the class is full, we encourage you to add yourself to the waitlist as we may open class up to a second group as long as social distancing guidelines can be maintained.
July 9-July 18
When you come to class
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes beforehand.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available.
- Please bring a mat and water (mat not needed for Zumba). No sharing of equipment.
- Participants must maintain 10-feet distance during exercise. Exercise spaces will be clearly marked.
- Participants should wear face covering when not exercising and not able to maintain at least 6-feet distance.
- Groups must maintain 30-feet between groups.
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
Check out workouts featuring some of your favorite Courts Plus Fitness Instructors with Courts Plus at Home!