Today, Region 8 moves to Tier 1 of the resurgence mitigations! Here are the changes that will take place with Tier 1.
- Courts Plus remains at 50% capacity. Reservations are no longer required for the fitness floor, indoor classes have resumed, and hours were expanded. Masks are still required at all times. For more updates please click here.
- In-person fitness and martial arts classes move from a max of 10 per class to 12.
- Tennis classes move from a max of 10 per class to any size that can still be socially distanced.
- Indoor recreation programs have resumed.
- Rentals can resume with a max of 25 people or 25% of room capacity, whichever is less.
The Illinois Department of Public Health will continue to track the positivity rate in our region and updates concerning the Park District will be posted to this website.
Follow the latest regional metrics at: https://dph.illinois.gov/regionmetrics.
As always, wash your hands, wear your mask, and watch your distance. Covered faces equal open places!