Take time to focus on your health. Kids Plus child care has reopened at our facility. It is a supervised child care service for kids ages 1-8 that is available to those who are working out at Courts Plus. The goal is to provide a safe, fun and creative play environment for every child.
Hours and Fees
Reservations are recommended, but drop-ins are accepted, based upon availability. Registration closes at 5 p.m. the day before.
|Monday-Friday||8:30-10:30 am & 10:30 am-12:30 pm||$6 per child for members/$7 per child for non-members|
|Saturday||8-9:30 am & 9:30-11 am||$5 per child for members/$6 per child for non-members|
Current Safety Guidelines
- Good staff to child ratio
- Cleaning and sanitizing all equipment used
- Staff and children 2 years and older must wear masks
- Shoes & socks are required for all children inside Kids Plus.
- Parents or guardians must remain in Courts Plus while their child is at Kids Plus
- No outside food, candy, or gum. Staff will not feed children any meals or snacks.
- If a child is upset or unruly we will allow a 15-minute adjustment period and then page their parent or guardian if needed.
- Masks are required for all participants 24 months and older.
- Courts Plus reserves the right to not accept any child who has symptoms of illness. If a child becomes ill while in Kids Plus their parent or guardian will be asked to take him/her home.
- Children must have a clean diaper before dropping off. Kids Plus staff will not change diapers. Parents will be paged, if necessary, for this purpose.
- There is a two hour time limit Monday-Friday and a ninety minute time limit on Saturday, however, we may page a parent or guardian if a child is upset or unruly. We allow a 15 minute adjustment time.
- Only the person dropping the child off will be permitted to pick the child up.
Please note: On your first visit, you will be asked to fill out a short child information form to keep on file for future visits.