Governor Pritzker announced yesterday that DuPage County (Region 8) will move back to Tier 2 resurgence mitigation beginning immediately. This shift will allow Courts Plus to expand our offerings to members. The following changes will take effect at Courts Plus:
Expanded hours: Beginning Wednesday, January 20 no midday closure will occur. This will provide members with an additional pool lap lane timeslot Monday - Friday at 1:15 pm and four added timeslots on Saturdays. Operating hours will be:
- Monday – Friday: 5:45 am – 9 pm
- Saturday: 8 am – 7 pm
- Sunday: 8 am – 2 pm
Based on updated Tier 2 guidelines, reservations will no longer be required for members to work out on the Fitness Floor beginning January 21. Rather, a 50% capacity limit will be enforced on the Fitness Floor (45 people). Please note that you may need to wait if the maximum capacity has been met. Pool lap lane reservations will still be required.
- On Monday, January 25, indoor group exercise classes will resume, registration will be required. Virtual group exercise will also continue at this time. Members can sign-up for all group exercise classes here.
- In-person tennis programs will resume on Monday, January 25. Register for programs here. Those who are already enrolled in Winter 2021 programs, you will be contacted by your program instructor with more details.
- Permanent Court Time will resume on Monday, January 25. Tennis Courts can resume playing doubles. Racquetball can resume playing singles.
- When you’re in the facility, still continue to wash your hands, wear your mask and watch your distance. Masks will be required at all times when in the facility.
We’re excited to welcome more members back to the facility! The positive energy that comes from entering Courts Plus and joining with your fitness community on the road to better health is not something that is easily replicated at home. We’re proud to serve as a center of community health for our members and look forward to welcoming new members in 2021.
If you’re interested in becoming a part of our fitness community or have questions about our expanded offerings, contact us!