Beginning Friday, June 11: No capacity limits on the Fitness Floor!
Beginning Monday, June 14:
- No indoor group exercise capacity limits or reservations needed except for cycle classes (reservations continue for outdoor and virtual classes)
- Pool reservations will no longer be needed as of Monday, June 14
- Whirlpool, sauna and steam rooms reopening
- Additional cardio equipment, including rowing machines, Air Bikes and exercise accessories, will return to the Fitness Floor
- Tables and chairs will return to the Main Lobby and downstairs Tennis Lobby
As a reminder:
- The locker rooms are now open at Courts Plus.
- Mask Guidelines: In most cases, fully-vaccinated people may enter and use the Courts Plus facility without using a mask. Exceptions to this rule include those who are participating in indoor tennis and martial arts programs, because staff is currently awaiting updated guidelines from the Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity (DCEO) regarding these programs.