Courts Plus expanded its reopening on August 31 and on September 8 our expansion continues. Beginning September 8:
- Facility hours will be expanded:
- Monday-Friday: 5:45am-1pm and 3-9pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 8am–2pm
- Indoor group exercise classes will be available through online reservation at no additional fee. View Group Exercise page for details.
- Indoor tennis will reopen for permanent court time, travel team practices and court reservations. Make reservations for 9/8-9/13 time slots by calling the service desk at (630) 833-5064 starting Friday, September 4 at 8am.
- Registration for Indoor Tennis will begin at 8am on Tuesday, September 8. Classes begin the week of September 14. Click here to view classes and register.
- Racquetball will reopen for court reservations for one-on-one play. Make reservations for 9/8-9/13 time slots by calling the service desk at (630) 833-5064 beginning Friday, September 4 at 8am.
- Massage appointments coming soon!
Due to Phase 4 restrictions, several areas such as child care, the sauna, whirlpool and steam room will remain closed for the time being.
Members and staff are to wear a face covering in the facility at all times except while working out as long as a minimum of 6 foot social distance can be maintained.
Enhanced cleaning protocols are in place to keep members and staff safe. Numerous hand sanitizing stations will be available for use. Public restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected and fitness equipment and high touch areas will be wiped down with disinfectant every hour. Weekdays will have a mid-afternoon deep cleaning period for thorough disinfecting and air exchanges.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.